The Cape Cod Commission works with partner organizations, municipalities, and citizens across the region to document and plan for improvements to existing bicycling facilities and, where and as possible, to help create a Cape-wide network of bicycling routes.
Regional Shared Use Path Vision
Data Collection Efforts
Regional Non-Motorist Counts Data Viewer
Commission Staff regularly deploy counters on the region's bicycle and sidewalk network. Click below to review the locations and data of our non-motorist counts. Additionally, to learn more about our non-motorist counting efforts, please view an overview presentation recording below.
Regional Non-Motorist Counts Overview Presentation (February 2024)
- Cape Cod Rail Trail - Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Cape Cod National Seashore Bike Trails - National Park Service brochure, with maps
- MassBike - Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition
- East Coast Greenway
- MassDOT Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon Awareness Video
- MassTrails grants
- MassDOT Shared Streets and Spaces grants
- Cape Light Compact Income-Eligible E-Bike Rebate Program
Overview Presentation of Cape Cod Bicycle Projects (Summer 2020)
Bicycle and Pedestrian Planning Studies and Reports