OUTREACH: Transportation Outreach Meeting - TIP / UPWP
The Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) has released two (2) documents for a 21-day public review and comment period. Members of the public are invited to review these documents and provide comments.
- DRAFT FFY 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- DRAFT FFY 2023 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
Public comment opportunities for these plans will be held on the following dates:
- An in-person meeting at the Hyannis Transportation Center at 10:00 AM on Friday, May 6, 2022
- A virtual public meeting at 6:00 PM on Monday, May 9, 2022
- An in-person outreach table in front of Provincetown Town Hall from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Thursday, May 12, 2022
Virtual meetings can be accessed by clicking: www.capecodcommission.org/outreach/join or calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 961 1903 7671.
A virtual public meeting of the Cape Cod MPO is scheduled for Monday, May 23, 2022 at 1:00 PM to hear additional public comments and consider endorsement of these documents. Virtual meeting details will be available at www.capecodcommission.org/mpo
Please contact Colleen Medeiros at 508-744-1226 for further information.
Comments on these plans may be sent via mail, facsimile, e-mail, or online by May 16, 2022, as follows:
Cape Cod Commission Transportation Program
Attn: Colleen Medeiros, Transportation Program Manager
3225 Main Street (Route 6A) | PO Box 226
Barnstable MA 02630-0226
Sent by facsimile (fax) to the attention of Colleen Medeiros, Transportation Program Manager, FAX: 508-362-3136
Via electronic mail (E-Mail) please put “TIP” or “UPWP” in the subject line and send to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Via online public comment form: Fill out an online public comment form by visiting this link: https://cccom.link/comment