HEARING: 35 Scudder Residential Community
Virtual Subcommittee Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
A subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. At the hearing, the subcommittee will discuss and may make findings on the Project, may review and discuss a staff draft of a Development Agreement, and may discuss whether to recommend that the full Cape Cod Commission approve and authorize signature of the Development Agreement.
- Project: 35 Scudder Residential Community (CCC File No: 20065)
- Project Applicants: Lennar Multifamily Communities, LLC
- Project Location: 35 Scudder Avenue, Barnstable (Hyannis), MA 02647 (Assessors Map 289 Parcel 110)
- Project Description: Proposed residential development of approximately 312 units with supporting improvements and amenities to be located on a portion of the property, which is currently occupied with a golf course
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as extended by Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, An Act Relative to Extending Certain State of Emergency Accommodations.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. The Development Agreement application, project materials and other documents may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711
- 2022-12-16 35 Scudder-DRAFT Exhibit List
- 2020-12-10 35 Scudder-Exh 1 ANR Plan
- 2022-09-23 35 Scudder-Exh 2 Civil Site Plans
- 2022-09-12 35 Scudder-Exh 3 Transpo Safety Impr
- 2022-09-14 35 Scudder-Exh 4 Transpo Cross Conn
- 2022-12-08 35 Scudder-Exh 5 Restoration Plan
- 2022-10-21 35 Scudder-Exh 6 Landscape Plan
- 2022-12-01 35 Scudder-Exh 7 Revised Building Rendering
- 2022-11-17 35 Scudder-Exh 8 Revised Building Rendering
- 2022-07-01 35 Scudder-Exh 9 Unant Disc Plan
- 2022-10-11 35 Scudder-Exh 10 Drainage Analysis Rep
- 2022-12-16 35 Scudder-Exh 11 DRAFT Findings