35 Scudder Avenue Residential Community
- Project: 35 Scudder Residential Community (File No: 20065)
- Project Location: 35 Scudder Avenue, Barnstable MA 02647 (Assessors Map 2819 Parcel 110)
- Project Description: Proposed construction of a new multifamily residential community
- Project Status: The Commission acted favorably in February 2021 on a Notice of Intent (NOI) for a Development Agreement submitted by applicant LMC. The NOI is in relation to a proposal to redevelop the site of the Twin Brooks golf course with a new multifamily residential community that includes 312 rental homes in 13 buildings.
Note on the Public Hearing Process
Public hearings will generally be organized by RPP issue area, as noted in the tentative schedule below. This schedule is subject to change and will be updated, as necessary.
- Meeting 1 (3/22/2022): Project Overview - Staff Report, 03/16/2022
- Meeting 2 (4/12/2022): Cultural Heritage, Economy, Housing, Waste Management, Capital Facilities and Infrastructure - Staff Report, 04/07/2022
Meeting 3 (5/17/2022): Community Design, Energy - Staff Report, 05/13/2022
- Meeting 4 (5/31/2022): Transportation - Staff Report, 05/27/2022
- Meeting 5 (5:30 p.m., 6/8/2022): Water Resources, Wetland Resources, Wildlife and Plant Habitat, Open Space, Coastal Resiliency, Climate Mitigation - Staff Report, 06/06/2022
Members of the public wishing to comment at any hearing will generally be allowed three minutes to speak. Written testimony may be submitted any time throughout the hearing process. Anyone wishing to provide expanded testimony (in excess of three minutes), should file a written request to the attention of Jordan Velozo, Chief Regulatory Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should include a summary of anticipated testimony, any written documents or visual presentation materials that would be introduced at the hearing, and the amount of additional time requested (up to a maximum of ten minutes). Requests to provide expanded testimony must be received three business days prior to the hearing for which the request is intended. Commission staff will contact any person who has filed a timely request to inform them whether their request can be accommodated.