AGENDA: Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Call to Order
- Roll call/Attendance
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: May 23, 2022
- Public Comment
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Amendment #3: Staff will review, and Committee members will consider public comments on and may vote to endorse, draft Amendment #3 to the TIP which would increase the funding to match updated cost estimates for the Dennis Route 6A over Sesuit Creek Culvert Replacement Project and the Harwich Azalea Bridge over Herring River Replacement Project.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Adjustment: Staff will review, and Committee members may vote to endorse, Adjustment #1 to the TIP which would increase the funding to match updated cost estimates and adjust the federal and state share of the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority purchase of cutaways buses.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Amendment #4: Staff will describe, and the committee members may vote to release for public comment, draft Amendment #4 to the TIP which would increase the funding to match updated cost estimates for the Sandwich Service Road Shared Use Path Project and add funding for the purchase of additional transit vehicles through the state’s Mobility Assistance Program.
- Public Participation Plan Update: Staff will describe, and the committee members may vote to extend the public comment period though August 31, 2022 for the draft Public Participation Plan update, which incorporates requirements from the US Department of Transportation. The draft Plan with proposed amendments may be viewed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/mpo.
- Bicycle Crossing Inventory: Cape Cod Commission staff will give a presentation on the inventory of bicycle path crossings across Cape Cod.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Cape Cod Canal Area Transportation Improvement Program and Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod MPO by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod MPO to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod MPO. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at email@example.com. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).