AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccjtc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 993 0565 1590. Participants wishing to speak should press #9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccjtc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
Note: The meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
- Call to Order
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: March 13, 2020
- Public Comment: The chair will provide instructions on how members of the public can indicate an interest in speaking and will call on members of the public wishing to speak.
- Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee Selection of Officers: The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee (CCJTC) will vote to nominate a slate of officers to the CCJTC for the positions of Chairman and Vice-Chairman for the term beginning July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. The election on the slate of officers will be voted at the next CCJTC meeting.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2020-2024 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment #4: Staff will describe, and the CCJTC may vote to recommend the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) endorse, draft Amendment #4 which would allow the Steamship Authority to expend Ferry Boat Formula Grant funding.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2021-2025 TIP Development: Staff will describe, and the CCJTC may vote to recommend, that the MPO endorse the draft 2021-2025 TIP.
- Federal Fiscal Year 2021 (October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021) Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will describe, and the CCJTC may vote to recommend, that the MPO endorse the draft 2021 UPWP.
- Cape Cod Bicycle Rack Program: Staff will provide an update on the status of the 2020 Cape Cod Bicycle Rack Program, a program that covers the purchase of bicycle racks and other bicycle infrastructure for municipalities and other eligible entities on Cape Cod.
- Cape Cod Traffic Counting Program: Staff will provide an update on the status of the summer 2020 traffic counting season.
- Reports: MassDOT, Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority, and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod MPO by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email email@example.com. Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod MPO to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod MPO. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).