AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
- Call to Order
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: December 13, 2019
- Public Comment
- Joint Transportation Committee (“Committee”) Bicycle Representative: The Committee may vote to select a bicycle representative and an alternate from the following slate of candidates: Sean Polay, Scott Lindell, Amy Graves, and Rob Wilson.
- Scenic Highway Median Improvements – Letter of Support: The Committee may vote to send a letter to the Massachusetts Department of Transportation highlighting the importance of installing a median on the Scenic Highway (Route 6) in Bourne.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2020-2024 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Amendment #2: Staff will describe draft Amendment #2 which would add funding recently awarded through the Community Transit Grant Program to the TIP.Draft Amendment #2 is available for public comment through February 17, 2020.
- Federal Fiscal Year 2021 (October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021) Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will describe the process for developing the 2021 UPWP and ask the Committee for suggestions of potential tasks and studies for inclusion in the 2021 UPWP.
- Revised TIP Project Evaluation Criteria: Staff will describe revised project evaluation criteria recently adopted by the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization and review the scoring of TIP projects beginning with the 2021-2025 TIP.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2021-2025 TIP Development: Staff will describe the process for developing the 2021-2025 TIP and identify projects across Cape Cod that are eligible to funded through the TIP.
- Bourne Rail Trail Phase 2: Town of Bourne staff will describe phase 2 of the Bourne Rail Trail project, part of the vision to connect the Cape Cod Canal Bike Path in Bourne to the Shining Sea Bikeway in Falmouth. This project that will be eligible for funding in the 2021-2025 TIP.
- Leveraging Pavement Management Data: Conrad Leger of BETA Group will discuss how to use pavement management data to guide decision making and provide justification for infrastructure investments.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee (JTC) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod JTC by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod JTC complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod JTC to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod JTC. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at email@example.com.If this information is needed in another language, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da JTC pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, JTC, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).