HEARING: 35 Scudder Residential Community
CAPE COD COMMISSION
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. on a Notice of Intent submitted by Lennar Multifamily Communities, LLC (“LMC”) under which LMC requests to enter into a Development Agreement with the Cape Cod Commission for the following Project. At this hearing, the Commission may vote and decide whether the Project is eligible and suitable for a Development Agreement with the Cape Cod Commission:
- Project: 35 Scudder Residential Community (File No: 20065)
- Property: 35 Scudder Avenue, Barnstable (Hyannis), MA 02647 (Assessors Map 289 Parcel 110)
- Project Description: New multi-unit residential development of approximately 312 rental units, with supporting improvements and amenities, to be located on a portion of the Property which is currently occupied with a golf course
Note: The hearing will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join and participate in the hearing using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the hearing.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com; written comments should be submitted for receipt by the Commission at least 48 hours prior to the hearing. The Notice of Intent application and other Project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.