Development of Regional Impact
- Project: Hortons Campground and North Truro Camping Area, CCC File No. 21010
- Project Applicant: A-C Mobile Home Park, Inc.
- Project Location: 10 Old Dewline Road and 67 South Highland Road, Truro
- Project Description: Proposed subdivision of approximately 38.64 acres of land into five lots
- Project Status: The Commission received a mandatory Development of Regional Impact (DRI) referral from the Town of Truro on August 23, 2021 for a proposed division of land totaling 38.64 acres in common ownership. A DRI Exemption application was submitted on November 12, 2021. During its February 10, 2022 meeting, the Commission’s Committee on Planning and Regulation held a hearing on the DRI Exemption and voted to direct staff to draft a Decision approving the DRI Exemption for recommendation to the full Cape Cod Commission. At the continued hearing before the full Commission on February 24, 2022, the Commission voted to approve the draft DRI Exemption Decision.
Feb 07, 20222022-02-07 Hortons Truro - Staff Memo
Cape Cod Commission File No. 21010 | Horton’s Campground, Truro | 02/07/2022 Staff Memo Page 1 of 2 Cape Cod Commission Staff Memo DATE: February 7, 2022 TO: Committee on Planning…
Feb 03, 20222022-01-13 Draft CPR Minutes
CPR Minutes 1/13/22 Mtg- Page 1 Minutes Committee on Planning and Regulation (CPR) Meeting January 13, 2022 Elizabeth Taylor, Chair called the Committee on Planning and Regulation…
Feb 03, 20222022-02-10 CPR Agenda
NOTICE: To view the posting date/time and materials related to agenda items, please visit the Cape Cod Commission’s official posting location at www.capecodcommission.org/