Yarmouth Riverwalk Park, Yarmouth
Virtual Public Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Thursday, September 21, 2023 @ 2:00 p.m. The Project is subject to review as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. As part of this hearing, the Committee on Planning and Regulation will hear, discuss, and assemble the record on the Project prior to a full Commission vote on the Project.
- Project: Yarmouth Riverwalk Park (CCC File No: 22031)
- Project Applicants: The Town of Yarmouth
- Project Location: 669 Route 28, Yarmouth, MA
- Assessor’s ID: Map 32 Parcel 122
- Map 24 Parcels 92 & 176
- Project Description: Redevelopment and restoration of an altered site to include a four-acre grass multi-purpose field, shared-use and woodland paths, restroom and office building, parking, artist shanties, playground, and elevated boardwalk.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cpr/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.