PRO FORMA HEARING: Cape Cod Commission
Virtual Pro-forma Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
A Cape Cod Commission staff hearing officer will hold a virtual pro-forma public hearing on the following Project on Friday, September 22, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
This proceeding is for procedural purposes only. There will be no presentations, testimony, or substantive action taken.
- Project: Southwind Plaza ANR (CCC File No: 23018)
- Project Applicants: BV Southwind LLC
- Project Location: 900 Iyannough Rd (Rte 132) & 65 Independence Drive, Barnstable, MA
- Assessor’s ID: Map 294 Block 4; Map 295 Block 15 Lots X01 & X02
- Project Description: Divide the existing commercial use and parcel greater than 30 acres into 4 separate lots
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing firstname.lastname@example.org. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.