PRO FORMA HEARING: Cape Cod Commission
Virtual Pro-forma Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
A Cape Cod Commission staff hearing officer will hold a virtual pro-forma public hearing on the following Project on Monday, April 3, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
This proceeding is for procedural purposes only. There will be no presentations, testimony, or substantive action taken.
- Project: Martha’s Vineyard Reliability Project (CCC File No: 22005)
- Project Applicants: NSTAR Electric Company d/b/a Eversource
- Project Location: Town of Falmouth
- Project Description: The Project proposes lay a fifth submarine distribution cable from Falmouth to Oak Bluffs to increase the reliability of electrical service on Martha’s Vineyard. The Project includes an approximately 2.7-mile underground duct and manhole system to house the onshore 25kV distribution cable from the existing Eversource Substation off Stephens Lane in Falmouth to the landfall site at Surf Drive Beach in Falmouth
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as extended.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.