Hearing Notice: New England Wind 1 Connector (Barnstable)
CAPE COD COMMISSION
Virtual HEARING NOTICE
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. The Project has been referred to the Cape Cod Commission as a mandatory Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Section 2(d)(i) of the Cape Cod Commission’s Enabling Regulations Governing Review of Developments of Regional Impact. This Project is being reviewed and considered for DRI approval. At this hearing, the Commission may consider and vote on a draft DRI Decision for the Project.
- Project: New England Wind 1 Connector (f/k/a Vineyard Wind II) (CCC File No: 22005)
- Project Applicants: Park City Wind, LLC
- Project Location: Town of Barnstable
- Project Description: Construction and operation of the portion of the New England Wind 1 connector located within Barnstable County, which Project is intended to connect to and serve the proposed approximately 800-megawatt New England Wind 1 offshore wind project. The Project includes, without limitation, offshore export cables located within Barnstable County waters; the cable landfall site at Craigville Beach; the onshore duct bank and associated onshore export cables located within and under existing rights of way through the village of Centerville; the proposed onshore substation located at 8 Shootflying Hill Road; and interconnection to the electric grid at the existing West Barnstable Substation on Oak Street.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as extended.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon in toolbar to notify the chair. On some screens, “Raise Hand” may be under the “More” icon.
- Calling (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211
Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The DRI Application, a route map, and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.