HEARING: Victory Drive Solar (Sandwich)
NOTICE - HEARING CONTINUACE
CAPE COD COMMISSION
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 5:30 PM a Cape Cod Commission staff hearing officer will proceed to continue the virtual hearing on the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) from February 16, 2021 as previously scheduled to Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5 PM.
- Project: 9 Victory Drive Solar (CCC File No. 20055)
- Project Applicant: LSE Ophiuchus, LLC
- Project Location: 9 Victory Drive/0 Kiah’s Way, Sandwich, MA 02563 (Map/Parcel Nos. 28-042, 28-048, 28-041)
- Project Description: Proposed 2.125 +/- megawatt ground-mounted, solar photovoltaic array with battery storage
The sole purpose of the proceeding is to continue the public hearing on the Project. No substantive testimony or action will be taken on the Project at the proceeding. Further notice will be posted for the continued, March 2, 2021 virtual hearing in advance of said hearing.
This proceeding will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join the proceeding using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode:join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com; written comments should be provided at least 48 hours prior to the proceeding. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711