HEARING: Victory Drive Solar (Sandwich)
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 5:30 PM on the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) reviewed pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended.
- Project: 9 Victory Drive Solar (CCC File No. 20055)
- Project Applicant: LSE Ophiuchus, LLC
- Project Location: 9 Victory Drive/0 Kiah’s Way, Sandwich, MA 02563 (Map/Parcel Nos. 28-042, 28-048, 28-041)
- Project Description: Proposed 2.125 +/- megawatt ground-mounted, solar photovoltaic array with battery storage
Note: The hearing will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join and participate in the hearing using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the hearing.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711