Hearing Notice: Marstons Mills Cranberry Bogs
CAPE COD COMMISSION
Virtual HEARING NOTICE
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. to consider the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption request submitted pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Cape Cod Commission will discuss the following project and may vote on the DRI Exemption.
- Project: Marstons Mills Cranberry Bogs (CCC File No: 23009)
- Project Applicant: Three Bays Preservation, Inc. d/b/a Barnstable Clean Water Coalition
- Project Location: 710 River Road (Map 44 Block 27); and 110 Bog Road (Map 5 Block 17 Lot 1) Marstons Mills (Barnstable), MA 02648
- Project Description: The Applicant proposes to divide two parcels, the above-referenced 60-acre parcel on Bog Road and 33.5 acre-parcel on River Road, to convey a portion of each parcel for ecological restoration and conservation purposes. Approximately 46.9 acres of the 60-acre parcel and 14.5 acres of the 33.5-acre parcel are proposed to be conveyed for ecological restoration with the remainder of each lot retained for continued cranberry farming.
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join \
Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087.
Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing firstname.lastname@example.org. The DRI Exemption application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.