Falmouth Road Market, Mashpee
A subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. (Continued by the Subcommittee on 12/12/22) At this meeting, the subcommittee will discuss the following Project and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Commission on its decision. The project is subject to review as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended.
- Project: Falmouth Rd Market (CCC File No: 21015)
- Project Applicants: Shellback Development LLC
- Project Location: 647 Falmouth Road (Route 28), Mashpee, MA 02649, Map 81, Parcel 132-0
- Project Description: The Project proposes a new one-story commercial building of approximately 13,229 s.f. designed for use as a specialty grocery store. The Project includes a surface parking lot, stormwater management system, landscaping, and other associated site improvements.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to applicable law.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.