Falmouth Road Market, Mashpee Subcommittee
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in using the number above. Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Meeting materials, including the project application, may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Approval of prior meeting minutes: 11/9/22
- Falmouth Rd Market Public Hearing, subcommittee discussion and potential vote: The subcommittee will conduct a continued public hearing on the following Project. Following the public hearing, the subcommittee will discuss the Project and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Cape Cod Commission on whether to approve the Project.
- Project: Falmouth Rd Market (CCC File No: 21015)
- Project Applicants: Shellback Development LLC
- Project Location: 647 Falmouth Road (Route 28), Mashpee, MA 02649, Map 81, Parcel 132-0
- Project Description: The Project proposes a new one-story commercial building of approximately 13,229 square feet designed for use as a specialty grocery store. The Project includes a surface parking lot, stormwater management system, landscaping, and other associated site improvements.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.