DRI Exemption: Cannery Wharf Park Improvement Project (Provincetown)
Virtual Public Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 30, 2023 @ 3:00 p.m. to consider a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption request submitted pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act. At this hearing, the Commission will review, and may vote on, a DRI Exemption for the following Project:
- Project: Cannery Wharf Park Improvement Project (CCC File No: 23012)
- Project Applicants: Town of Provincetown Recreation Department
- Project Location: 387 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA
- Assessor’s ID: Parcel 12-2-15-0
- Project Description: Conversion of a parking lot into a waterfront accessible, passive park with seating, native vegetation, and other improvements.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Online by clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click on the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- By telephone by calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
All interested persons will have an opportunity to comment at the hearing. Written comments may also be submitted by mail to the Cape Cod Commission, P.O. Box 226, 3225 Main St. Barnstable, MA 02630 or online using the form located at https://capecodcommission.org/comment. The DRI Exemption application including a map showing the location of the subject property and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and is also available for public inspection at the Commission’s office during normal business hours.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.