AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
DATE: Friday, May 12, 2023
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
PLACE: Online at capecodcommission.org/jtc/join, passcode: join
PHONE: (929) 205-6099, Meeting ID: 932 6393 2207
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: April 14, 2023
- Potential approval of Regional Transportation Plan Subcommittee meeting minutes: April 14, 2023
- Public Comment
- Update on Transportation Plans Available for Public Comment: Staffwill provide an update on, and the Joint Transportation Committee may discuss, the following draft plans that are out for public comment which are available at capecodcommission.org/mpo.
- Federal Fiscal Year (October 1 – September 30) 2024 Unified Planning Work Program
(significant transportation activities planned for Cape Cod for fiscal year 2024)
- Federal Fiscal Year 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment #2 (increase in funding to meet cost estimates for shared used path, Barnstable and intersection improvements, Wellfleet)
- Federal Fiscal Year 2024-2028 Transportation Improvement Program (regionally significant transportation infrastructure projects)
- 2024 Cape Cod Regional Transportation Plan: Staff will provide an update on the development of the 2024 Regional Transportation Plan including new congestion analysis and the list of proposed projects developed by the Regional Transportation Plan Subcommittee. The Regional Transportation Plan is the region’s long range transportation vision for the Cape Cod region and includes all modes of transportation.
- Data Collection on Regional Bicycle Trails: Staff will present a summary of ongoing data collection efforts to collect user data focused on the Cape Cod region’s bicycle trail network.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod JTC by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email email@example.com.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod JTC complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod JTC to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the JTC and MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the JTC and MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).