AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
DATE: Friday, March 10, 2023
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
PLACE: Online at capecodcommission.org/jtc/join, passcode: join
PHONE: (929) 205-6099, Meeting ID: 932 6393 2207
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: February 10, 2023
- Public Comment
- Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee Bicycle Representative Alternate: Committee members will discuss and potentially vote to either renew the current bicycle representative appointees, (Sean Polay and Amy Graves, alternate) or to seek new nominees for the Bicycle Representative and Bicycle Representative Alternate to the Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee for the term July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024.
- State Ethics Conflict of Interest Training Requirements: Staff will review the new State Ethics Commission Conflict of Interest online training program requirements and answer Committee member questions.
- Federal Fiscal Year (October 1– September 30) 2024 Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will describe the process for developing the 2024 UPWP which summarizes all significant transportation activities planned for the year on Cape Cod. Committee members may ask questions and vote to make a recommendation to the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) on potential tasks and studies for inclusion in the 2024 UPWP.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1– September 30) 2024-2028 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Development: Staff will review the process for developing the 2024-2028 TIP. Committee members may ask staff questions and vote to make a recommendation to the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization on potential projects for inclusion in the 2024-2028 TIP. The TIP summarizes the regionally significant transportation infrastructure projects receiving federal funding for construction over the next five years.
- 2024 Cape Cod Regional Transportation Plan (RTP): Staff will provide an update on the development of the 2024 RTP. The RTP is the region’s long range transportation vision for the Cape Cod region and includes all modes of transportation.
- Pavement and Bridge Condition Performance Targets: Commission staff will present on the statewide Pavement and Bridge Condition Performance Targets for the calendar years 2024 and 2026 which were endorsed by the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization on February 27, 2023.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod JTC by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod JTC complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod JTC to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the JTC and MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at email@example.com. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the JTC and MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).