AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
DATE: Friday, January 13, 2023
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
PLACE: Online at capecodcommission.org/jtc/join, passcode: join
PHONE: (929) 205-6099, Meeting ID: 932 6393 2207
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: December 9, 2022
- Public Comment
- Calendar Year 2023 Safety Performance Measure Targets: Staff will describe, and Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee may vote to recommend the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization adopt, statewide Massachusetts Department of Transportation safety performance targets for calendar year 2023.
- Environmental Justice (EJ) Population Maps: Staff will provide an overview presentation of the recently updated Massachusetts 2020 EJ population maps within the Cape Cod region. Information on EJ communities can be found at: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/environmental-justice-populations-in-massachusetts
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2024-2028 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Development:Staff will present the list of projects that are eligible to be programmed onto the 2024-2028 TIP. Members may discuss and suggest potential TIP projects to be included in FFY 2028 for funding. The TIP summarizes the regionally significant transportation infrastructure projects receiving federal funding for construction over the next five years.
- Federal Fiscal Year (October 1– September 30) 2024 Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will provide an update on the development of the 2024 UPWP which summarizes all significant transportation activities planned for the year. Members may ask questions and suggest potential tasks and studies for inclusion in the 2024 UPWP.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod MPO by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod MPO to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod MPO. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at email@example.com. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508) 362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).