AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
1. Call to Order
3. Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: October 11, 2019
4. Public Comment
5. Joint Transportation Committee (“Committee”) Bicycle Representative: Staff will provide an update on the search for a new representative.
6. Massachusetts Department of Transportation Calendar Year 2020 Safety Performance Measure Targets: Following staff presentation, the Committee will discuss draft statewide Safety Performance Measure Targets for the reduction of motor vehicle crashes and vote whether to recommend that the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning organization adopt these targets.
7. Pedestrian Accommodation – A Regional Perspective: Staff will lead the Committee in a discussion of pedestrian accommodation across the Cape Cod region including existing conditions, planned projects, and upcoming planning efforts.
8. Pedestrian Accommodation –Municipal Experiences: Staff and the Committee will discuss local policies and practices to guide municipal staff on pedestrian accommodations with a limited budget.
9. Cape Cod Regional Assessment of Low Lying Roads: Staff will present and the Committee may vote whether to support a Municipal Vulnerability Planning Action Grant application by the Cape Cod Commission to conduct regional assessment of low lying roads.
10. Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
11. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee (JTC) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod JTC by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email email@example.com. Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod JTC complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod JTC to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod JTC. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.If this information is needed in another language, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da JTC pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, JTC, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).