DRI REVIEW: Cape Cod Hospital- Cancer and Cardiology Expansion
Virtual Subcommittee Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
A subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Monday, June 27, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. (Continued by the Subcommittee from 6/13/22) At this hearing, the subcommittee will discuss the following Project and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Commission on its decision.
- Project: Cape Cod Hospital- Cancer and Cardiology Expansion (CCC No. 22003)
- Project Applicants: Cape Cod Hospital
- Project Location: 27 Park Street, Hyannis, MA 02601 Barnstable, Map & Parcel 342/039 & 342/001, Yarmouth, Map & Parcel 28/52.1
Project Description: Cape Cod Hospital proposes a redevelopment and expansion on the existing Hospital site, including the addition of four floors to the southwest corner of the existing Hospital and site improvements such as parking, stormwater management, and landscaping. Accounting for the removal of the former Whitcomb Pavilion, CC Medical Center, and a portion of the existing Hospital, the proposed net new floor area is 60,298 sf +/-
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, with members of the subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following Zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.