AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
NOTE: The meeting will be held virtually, Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/ccc/join passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in using the number above. Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email firstname.lastname@example.org you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: Cape Cod Commission Meeting, 4/27/23
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing- Marstons Mills Cranberry Bogs: The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public hearing to take testimony, discuss the following proposed project and vote on whether to approve the requested Development of Regional Impact Exemption:
- Project: Marstons Mills Cranberry Bogs (CCC File No: 23009)
- Project Applicant: Three Bays Preservation, Inc. d/b/a Barnstable Clean Water Coalition
- Project Location: 710 River Road (Map 44 Block 27); and
110 Bog Road (Map 5 Block 17 Lot 1)
Marstons Mills (Barnstable), MA 02648
- Project Description: The Applicant proposes to divide two parcels, the above-referenced 60-acre parcel on 110 Bog Road and 33.5 acre-parcel on 710 River Road, to convey a portion of each parcel for ecological restoration and conservation purposes. Approximately 46.9 acres of the 60-acre parcel on 110 Bog Road and 14.5 acres of the 33.5-acre parcel on 710 River Road are proposed to be conveyed for ecological restoration with the remainder of each lot retained for continued cranberry farming.
- Slate of Officers: Cape Cod Commission members will discuss and potentially vote to appoint a slate of officers for the Cape Cod Commission (Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary) for a term beginning July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2025, as recommended by the Nominating Committee to the Cape Cod Commission.
- 2019 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 4 Annual Report: Cape Cod Commission staff will review the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy Year 4 Annual Report with the Cape Cod Commission. The Cape Cod Commission may vote whether to approve and submit the Year 4 annual report to the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.