AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held in a hybrid format, both in person and virtually, with some members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By attending in person at the Cape Cod Commission, Ocean Conference Room, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630;
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join; or
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If joining virtually, please join the meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: (6/30/22 and 7/14/22)
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities
- Freshwater Initiative: Staff will provide an update on ongoing work associated with the Freshwater Initiative, a planning process designed to enable action to protect and restore Cape Cod’s freshwater resources.
- Regional Housing Strategy: Staff will provide an update on ongoing work associated with development of the Regional Housing Strategy, a strategy to address housing access and affordability challenges on Cape Cod.
- 30 Years of Keeping a Special Place Special: Commission members will view a Cape Cod Commission documentary detailing the agency’s creation and evolution over its first 30 years.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.