AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes:
- December 14, 2021 Blue Sky Towers (Yarmouth) Subcommittee Hearing/Meeting
- January 3, 2022 Blue Sky Towers (Yarmouth) Subcommittee Hearing/Meeting
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing: Chapter A of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations: Cape Cod Commission will conduct a public hearing and may discuss and vote whether to approve and forward to the Assembly of Delegates amendments to Chapter A, the Cape Cod Commission Enabling Regulations Governing Developments of Regional Impact (DRI). These amendments define an exemption process for projects that qualify as DRIs resulting from recent amendments to the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) M.G.L. c. 30§§ 61-62I and its regulations.
- Public Hearing: Cape Cod Commission Administrative Regulations: Cape Cod Commission will conduct a public hearing and may discuss and vote whether to approve amendments to delegate authority to the Committee on Planning and Regulation to conduct the Development of Regional Impact (DRI) exemption review and decision process on projects that qualify as DRIs resulting from recent amendments to the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act, M.G.L. c. 30§§ 61-62I and its regulations.
- Public Hearing: Chapter C of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations: Cape Cod Commission will conduct a public hearing and may discuss and vote whether to approve and forward to the Assembly of Delegates amendments to Chapter C of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations of General Application, the procedure for proposing amendments to the Regional Policy Plan.
- Communications Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will review with Commission members the process and practical reminders to prepare, access and participate in remote virtual Commission meetings.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.