AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0032 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials, including the draft decision, may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: Great Western Rd, Solar, Dennis, MA Subcommittee minutes from 8/26/21 & 9/1/21
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing (continued by the Project Subcommittee from 8/30/21): The Cape Cod Commission will conduct a continued public hearing on the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI). At this session, the Cape Cod Commission may vote and decide on the Project, including adoption of a draft written DRI decision. Public Testimony will be welcome.
- Project: Bourne Integrated Solid Waste Management Facility - Commission File No: 20064
- Project Applicant: Town of Bourne, Integrated Solid Waste Management (ISWM) Department
- Project Location: 201 MacArthur Boulevard, Bourne, MA 02532 Map 28, Parcel 13; Map 32, Parcel 5; Map 32, Parcel; 9
- Project Description: The Phase 7, 8 & 9 vertical and horizontal expansions of the 111-acre Bourne Integrated Solid Waste Management Facility, including the relocation of operations and solid waste handling facilities as the landfill grows
7. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at
(508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.