AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 7/22/21
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Certificate of Appreciation: Jack McCormack will be presented a Certificate of Appreciation for his years of service on the Cape Cod Commission.
- Public Hearing (continued by the Project Subcommittee from 9/1/21): The Cape Cod Commission will conduct a continued public hearing on the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI). At this hearing session, the Cape Cod Commission may vote and decide on the Project, including adoption of a draft written DRI Decision. Public Testimony will be welcome:
Project: Great Western Rd Solar, Dennis CCC File No: 21007
Project Applicant: VS Great Western Dennis SMART, LLC
Project Location: 131 Great Western Rd, Dennis MA, Map 131 Parcel 5-0
Project Description: Proposed redevelopment of a 3.1 megawatt solar energy facility with battery storage on approximately 8.5 acres of the 13.9 acre lot
7. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.