AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click on the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In newer versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0032 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Cape Cod Architecture Presentation: Sarah Korjeff, Historic Preservation Specialist will provide an overview and describe architectural styles on Cape Cod, including the time periods when those styles were most common. Commission members will have an opportunity to ask questions.