AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The hearing will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join and participate in the hearing using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment: for matters not appearing on the agenda
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 1/14/21 & 1/19/21
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing: The Cape Cod Commission will conduct a public hearing to consider a Notice of Intent submitted by Applicant Lennar Multifamily Communities, LLC (“LMC”) under which LMC requests to enter into a Development Agreement with the Cape Cod Commission for the following Project. At this hearing, the Commission will take public testimony and may vote and decide whether the Project is eligible and suitable for a Development Agreement with the Cape Cod Commission:
- Project: 35 Scudder Residential Community (CCC File No: 20065)
- Property: 35 Scudder Avenue, Barnstable (Hyannis), MA 02647 (Assessors Map 289 Parcel 110)
- Project Description: New multi-unit residential development of approximately 312 rental units, with supporting improvements and amenities, to be located on a portion of the Property which is currently occupied with a golf course
6. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.