AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually by remote participation by all the Cape Cod Commission members pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/91949225859
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 919 4922 5859. Participants wishing to speak should press #9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment: (for matters not on the agenda)
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: (5/28/20)
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing
The Cape Cod Commission will conduct a public hearing to consider the Town of Barnstable’s request to modify the Commission’s decision, dated April 4, 2019, for the designated Economic Center and Industrial Service and Trade Area in Greater Hyannis, which was issued pursuant to Chapter H: Code of Cape Cod Commission Regulations of General Application, as amended. The modification request is to add “Wholesale” uses to those uses eligible for the revised Development of Regional Impact (DRI) review threshold in the designated Industrial Service and Trade Area established under the Chapter H decision. At this hearing, the Commission may vote and decide on the modification request, including by adoption of a draft written modification decision presented at the hearing. Anyone wishing to provide oral testimony will have an opportunity to do so.
- Public Hearing
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public hearing (continued by Commission subcommittee from April 30, 2020) on the following project, which is subject to and undergoing Development of Regional Impact (DRI) review by the Commission pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Commission may vote and decide on the project, including by adoption of a written decision. Anyone wishing to provide oral testimony will have an opportunity to do so.
Project: Herring River Restoration Project Phase 1 (CCC File No. 08009)
Project Applicant: Town of Wellfleet
Project Description: Phase I proposes to re-introduce tidal exchange to portions of the Herring River estuary system in the Towns of Truro and Wellfleet for the purpose of restoring approximately 570 acres of coastal wetlands. Phase 1 includes, without limitation, the construction and operation of various new or replacement tidal control structures within the Town of Wellfleet.
7. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.