AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Commission pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/99939386430
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 999 3938 6430. Participants wishing to speak should press #9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 5/14/20
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Selection of Cape Cod Commission Officers for fiscal year 2021 (July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021) – members will discuss whether to appoint a Nominating Committee to select a slate of officers for the next fiscal year (Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary) or, based on the COVID-19 State of Emergency, whether to vote to extend the current officers’ terms by 6 months as recommended by its Executive Committee.
- Public Hearing
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public hearing on a citizen’s petition entitled “Petition to Focus the Cape Cod Regional Policy Plan on Addressing Climate Change,” submitted pursuant to Chapter C of the Code of Cape Cod Commission Regulations, which proposes to amend the 2018 Regional Policy Plan. At this hearing, the Commission may vote whether to approve, approve with modifications or deny the proposed amendments presented in the citizen's petition. Anyone who would like to testify will have an opportunity to do so.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.