AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: (January 23, 2020)
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities
- DRI Public Meeting- Tractor Supply Hyannis
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. in the East Wing Conference Room, Barnstable County Complex, 3195 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630 on the following project, which the Commission is reviewing as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act (as amended). At this meeting, the Commission may vote and decide on the project, including whether to adopt the draft decision recommended by the subcommittee.
- Project: Tractor Supply Hyannis (CCC File No. 19020)
- Project Applicant: Windmill Square, LLC
- Project Site/Location:1174 Pitcher’s Way, Hyannis, MA
- Project Description: Proposed 19,072 sq. ft. +/- building with outdoor storage areas and supporting site improvements for use as a Tractor Supply retail operation.
6. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting;
for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508)744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.