AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
Note: The meeting will be held in a hybrid format, both in person and virtually, with some members of the Executive Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public may attend using one of the following methods:
- By attending in person at the Cape Cod Commission, Ocean Conference Room, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630;
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 2/24/2022
- Revised Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) regulations to address Environmental Justice communities: Staff will report on the impact to the Commission’s Development of Regional Impact review schedule.
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Cape Cod Environmental Protection Fund (CCEPF) Update: Staff will report on the revenue, expenditures and ending balance of the CCEPF during Fiscal Year 2022 (July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022.)
- Executive Director Review: Kristy Senatori will present, and Committee members will discuss, an overview of activities during the past year and establish goals for the year ahead.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.