AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099; meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Chairman’s Report – Chairman of the Cape Cod Commission will report on recent Cape Cod Commission committee appointments, including to the Cape Cod Commission’s Nominating Committee, whose charge is to nominate a slate of officers (Chairman, Vice-chairman and Secretary) for the Commission for a term beginning January 1, 2021.
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: October 1, 2020
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Litigation update on the procedural status in the matter of Natalie Pittenger v. Cape Cod Commission, Land Court Misc. Case No. 20 Misc. 000128.
- Executive Session for purpose seven (7) of the Open Meeting law, to comply with the general law and perform a review and determination whether to release executive session minutes which may no longer warrant non-disclosure per Mass. General Law c. 30A, section 22(g) with a return to public session.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at
(508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.