AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation
NOTE: The meeting will be held virtually, Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/cpr/join passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/cpr and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in using the number above. Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order/Attendance
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: July 20, 2023
- Review and Potential Vote on Minor Modification #2 of the Excel Switching Corp. Corporate Facilities Decision (Cape Cod Commission Project File: HDEX # 08020)
Switch Gears, LLC, owner of the subject property, located at 75 Perseverance Way, Hyannis, MA 02601, requests a Minor Modification #2 pursuant to section 11(b)(ii) of the Cape Cod Commission Enabling Regulations Governing Review of Developments of Regional Impact, to the 2009 Development of Regional Impact Hardship Exemption Decision of the Excel Switching Corp., which approved two, 32,000-s.f.+/-, two-story office buildings with 84 parking spaces. The proposed modification would replace the two office buildings with two, 89,000-s.f.+/-, three-story self-storage buildings, with 16 total parking spaces. The Committee on Planning and Regulation will review the proposed modification and may vote whether to approve a Minor Modification #2 Decision at this meeting.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- AdjournReasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.