AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation
Virtual Hearing Notice
CAPE COD COMMISSION
Committee on Planning & Regulation
Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Section 6(c)(xiv) of the Cape Cod Commission’s Chapter A: Enabling Regulations Governing Review of Developments of Regional Impact (as amended), the Cape Cod Commission’s Committee on Planning & Regulation will conduct a public hearing on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at, 1:00 p.m. At this hearing, the Committee will consider a request by property owner/applicant DPF Mashpee, LLC for a five (5) year extension of the South Cape Village Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Decision (CCC File No. 97007), as subsequently modified (see CCC File No. MOD02030) to July 6, 2027.
- Project: South Cape Village (CCC File Nos. 97007 and MOD02030)
- Project Applicant: DPF Mashpee, LLC
- Project Location: Route 28 (Falmouth Road) & Donna’s Lane, Mashpee
- Description: Five (5) year extension of the existing Cape Cod Commission DRI Decision, as modified, to July 6, 2027.
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Committee on Planning and Regulation participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cpr/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 984 6951 8441. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711