AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Bylaws and Regulations Committee
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Clicking on the zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/cciwpf and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Bylaws and Regulations Committee pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Detailed instructions on accessing the meeting are at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices
Phone participants should access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before start time and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 7/29/2020
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Regulations: Committee members will review, discuss, and may potentially vote on draft Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund regulations that describe how the board disburses funds. The draft is available at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 774-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.