Bourne Integrated Solid Waste Management Facility
VIRTUAL MEETING NOTICE
CAPE COD COMMISSION SUBCOMMITTEE
A Subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission (CCC) will hold a virtual public meeting on the following Project on Monday, September 13, 2021 at 5:00 p.m., which the CCC is reviewing as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act (as amended). At the meeting, the Subcommittee will discuss the potential contents of a draft DRI Decision for recommendation to the full Cape Cod Commission.
- Project: Bourne Integrated Solid Waste Management Facility - Commission File No: 20064
- Project Applicant: Town of Bourne, Integrated Solid Waste Management (ISWM) Department
- Project Location: 201 MacArthur Boulevard, Bourne, MA 02532
Map 28, Parcel 13; Map 32, Parcel 5; Map 32, Parcel; 9
- Project Description: The Phase 7, 8 & 9 vertical and horizontal expansions of the 111-acre Bourne Integrated Solid Waste Management Facility, including the relocation of operations and solid waste handling facilities as the landfill grows.
This meeting will be held virtually, with members of the subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
The public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the meeting.
The application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711