Blue Sky Towers Monopole, Yarmouth
NOTICE- HEARING CONTINUANCE
CAPE COD COMMISSION
Monday, July 12, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM, a Cape Cod Commission staff hearing officer will proceed to continue the virtual hearing on the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) from July 12, 2021 as previously scheduled to Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Project: Blue Sky Towers Monopole, Yarmouth (CCC File No. 21005)
- Project Applicant: Blue Sky Towers III, LLC
- Project Location: 1044 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664 (Book 669, Page 144)
- Project Description: Construction of a 120’ monopole wireless communication tower with ground equipment
The sole purpose of the proceeding is to continue the public hearing on the Project. No substantive testimony or action will be taken on the Project at the proceeding. Further notice will be posted for the continued, Wednesday, August 11, 2021 virtual hearing in advance of said hearing.
This hearing will be held virtually, with the Cape Cod Commission staff hearing officer continuing the hearing remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021
The public can join the virtual hearing continuance using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode:join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments on the Project may be submitted to the Cape Cod Commission by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711