Blue Sky Towers Monopole, Yarmouth
A subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:00 PM. At this hearing, the subcommittee will discuss the following Project and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Commission on its decision. The Project is subject to review as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended.
- Project: Blue Sky Towers Monopole, Yarmouth (CCC File No. 21005)
- Project Applicant: Blue Sky Towers III, LLC
- Project Location: 1044 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664, Book 669, Page 144
- Project Description: Construction of a 120’ monopole wireless communication tower with ground equipment
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Blue Sky Towers Monopole Project: The Cape Cod Commission subcommittee will conduct a public hearing to receive testimony on the proposed Blue Sky Towers Monopole project. The subcommittee members will discuss the project and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Cape Cod Commission on whether to approve the project.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members of the subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711