AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council Grants Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council Grants Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
• By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
• Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
• Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
1. Roll Call
2. Fiscal Year 2022 License Plate Grants Program for COVID-19 Recovery and Resiliency Proposals: The Committee members will discuss the applications received for License Plate Grants for COVID-19 Recovery and Resiliency projects from the following applicants: Cape Cod Community College; Cape Cod BMX; LoveLiveLocal/Hyannis Business Improvement District/Amplify POC (People of Color); Cape Cod Young Professionals; Cape Cod Health Ministry; Chatham Valet; Duffy Health Services; E for All Cape Cod; Housing Assistance Corporation; Lower Cape Community Development Partnership; and the Town of Harwich. The committee may vote to forward its recommendations on these proposals to the Barnstable County Economic Development Council for its consideration.
3. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.