HEARING: Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Committee on Planning and Regulation participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/cpr/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 984 6951 8441
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: December 16, 2021
- Public Hearing: Pursuant to Section 6(c)(xiv) of the Cape Cod Commission’s Chapter A: Enabling Regulations Governing Review of Developments of Regional Impact (as amended), the Cape Cod Commission’s Committee on Planning & Regulation will conduct a public hearing. At this hearing, the Committee will consider a request by property owner/applicant DPF Mashpee, LLC and may vote whether to grant a five (5) year extension of the South Cape Village Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Decision (CCC File No. 97007), as subsequently modified (see CCC File No. MOD02030) to July 6, 2027.
- Project: South Cape Village (CCC File Nos. 97007 and MOD02030)
- Project Applicant: DPF Mashpee, LLC
- Project Location: Route 28 (Falmouth Road) & Donna’s Lane, Mashpee
- Description: Five (5) year extension of the existing Cape Cod Commission DRI Decision, as modified, to July 6, 2027.
4. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.