AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Executive Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Executive Committee participating remotely, Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as further amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/cciwpf.
- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 4/7/2023
- Draft 2023 Clean Water Intended Use Plan: Executive Committee members will review and discuss the Draft 2023 Clean Water Intended Use Plan issued by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. The Plan details the projects, borrowers, and amounts proposed to be financed through the Clean Water State Revolving Fund loan program. PFM Financial Advisors will review the various scenarios for awarding project subsidies to support water quality projects for member towns and each scenario’s impact on the Fund. Committee members will have an opportunity to discuss and ask questions and may vote to forward a recommendation for subsidies to the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board for its consideration.
- Water Quality Monitoring: Committee members will discuss the provision in Massachusetts General Laws at Section 19 of Chapter 337 of the Acts of 2018, An Act Regulating and Insuring Short-Term Rentals, that in part allows funds from the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund to be dedicated to water quality monitoring.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508 )744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.