AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Join virtually by clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join, passcode: join; or
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Call in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 954 1874 6894
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
If joining virtually, please join the meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 2/8/2023
- Cape Cod Regional Housing Strategy: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on development of a regional housing strategy, as well as share and seek input on the approach for stakeholder engagement to inform strategy development.
- Housing to Protect Cape Cod: Housing Assistance Corporation staff will provide an update on Housing to Protect Cape Cod, an effort to encourage local action by Cape Cod residents in support of year-round and affordable housing.
- State Ethics Conflict of Interest Training Requirements: Commission staff will review the new State Ethics Commission Conflict of Interest online training program requirements and answer Committee member questions.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.