AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, as amended.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Join virtually by clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join passcode: join; or
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Call in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 954 1874 6894
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
If joining virtually, please join the meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 1/11/2023
- Implementation of the Cape Cod Area Wide Water Quality Management Plan (208 Plan): Cape Cod Commission staff will discuss local and regional implementation of the 208 Plan, including the impact of subsidies for water quality projects provided by the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund.
- Financing and Managing On-Site Septic Systems: Brian Baumgaertal, Director of the Massachusetts Alternative Septic System Test Center, will discuss recent changes to the Barnstable County Septic Loan Program and work to develop a Responsible Management Entity model for Cape Cod towns for on-site septic systems.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.