AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Click on the following Zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join (Passcode: join).
- Go to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and click on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 954 1874 6894. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 5/11/2022
- 2019 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 3 Annual Report: Cape Cod Commission staff will review the 2019 CEDS Year 3 Annual Report for approval by the Barnstable County Economic Development Council. Council members may vote to forward the annual report to the Cape Cod Commission for approval and submission to the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
- Early Education and Childcare Needs Assessment Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on the Early Education and Childcare Needs Assessment conducted in collaboration with the Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy, including survey response rates and next steps.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.