AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 921 4004 5637. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 1/20/2022, 2/1/2022 (Executive Committee), 2/1/2022 (Nominating Committee), 2/4/2022
- Business Impact Survey #4: Cape Cod Commission staff will present preliminary findings from the fourth business impact survey, conducted from November 2021 through January 2022 to evaluate the timing and extent of COVID-19 impacts on businesses and non-profits in the region.
- Early Education & Childcare Needs Assessment: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of a survey-based needs assessment related to early education and childcare throughout Barnstable County, Dukes County, and Nantucket County.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.