AGENDA: Barnstable County Economic Development Council
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Barnstable County Economic Development Council (BCEDC) participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/bcedc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/bcedc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Roll Call
- Review and Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: 12/8/2021
- Election of Officers: Council members will vote to elect a Chair and Vice-Chair for the calendar year 2022.
- Barnstable County American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funds: Council members will discuss and may vote to send a letter to the Barnstable County Commissioners identifying priorities for use of Barnstable County ARPA funds.
- Data Cape Cod Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on the development and launch of Data Cape Cod, an initiative that provides interactive dashboards with data related to the people, places, and economy of Cape Cod.
- Land Use Planning for Economic Resilience Project Overview: Commission staff will provide an overview of the Land Use Planning for Economic Resilience project supported by a Fiscal Year 2022 Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) Planning Assistance Grant.
- Low-Lying Roads Project Overview: Commission staff will provide an overview of efforts to examine vulnerabilities in the roadway network on Cape Cod and identify solutions.
- Cape Cod Commission Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will report on recent staff activities.
- Member Reports: Council members will report on any recent economic development activities, including but not limited to economic development issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.